TaylorMade Stealth 2+ Driver
TaylorMade Stealth 2+ Driver - Right / 8 / Senior is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
In Stock NGW Inventory ships out same or next business day. Items located at Direct from manufacturer usually ship within 2-4 business days. Any custom items are subject to backorders.
- Building on the speed producing success of the original 60X Carbon Twist Face that optimized energy transfer for fast ball speeds, the new face design in Stealth 2 features an advanced version of Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) to help maintain ball speed on off-center strikes and increase forgiveness. It weighs 24g (2g lighter than the original Stealth face) and is designed to have an expanded COR area for a larger sweet spot and boosted performance across the entire face.
- The Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring unites the driver head into a singular force and frees up additional mass that has been strategically placed to deliver more forgiveness.
- The corrective tendencies of Twist Face™ combined with advanced ICT help maintain ball speed and accuracy on off-center strikes. A lighweight full-carbon body allows engineers to harvest mass and strategically place weight for optimal launch and forgiveness.
- The 60X Carbon Twist Face is encased by a polyurethane cover, featuring a revolutionary nanotexture technology. The nanotexture cover is used to fine tune launch and spin to optimize total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- The Inertia Generator remains the foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties. The result is a slippery-fast head shape that aids in swing speed generation on the downswing for golfers at every level. It is outfitted with a 15g rear weight to optimize MOI and forgiveness.
- Weight savings from the 60X Carbon Twist Face and full body carbon construction allowed for the use of a 15g sliding weight. It is designed to help golfers control shot shape by shifting mass on the sole to create the desired ball flight.
- Our flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.